- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Watermelon cooler.Very easy and delicious nonalcoholic mixed drink.
- 4 cups watermelon,cut into 1-inch(2.5 cm) cubes,seeded
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- fresh mint leaves,for garnish(optional)
In a blender,combine all ingredients. Mix well and transfer to a pitcher.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours,or until thoroughly chilled. Serve watermelon cooker cold,garnished with fresh mint,if desire.