Easy Crock Pot Mediterranean Stew Recipe2017-05-26
- Yield : 6 serving plates
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 5:10 h
To prepare turmeric recipe you need the following ingredients:
2 ¼ cups (560 ml) water
1 cup uncooked converted long-grain rice
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/8 teaspoon salt
In a large saucepan,heat water over medium-high heat.Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low,cover with a lid and simmer until rice is tender,(for 20-25 minutes).
Easy Crock Pot Mediterranean Stew Recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) pork tenderloin,cut into cubes
- 2 (14 ½ oz (435 ml) each)) diced tomatoes,undrained
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled adn minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Turmeric Rice
In a crock pot,combine all ingredients,except cornstarch,water Turmeric Rice and seasoning. Stir well.
Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours. Stir in combined cornstarch and water,stirring 2-3 minutes.
Turn off crock pot. Open the lid and season stew to taste with salt and black pepper.
Serve over Turmeric Rice.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.