Oven Baked Salmon Wrapped in Smoked Bacon2012-12-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 1 pound (480 g) salmon fillet,skinless and cut into 1-inch(2.5 cm) chunks
- 10 strips of bacon
- 1 onion,peeled and quartered
- bamboo skewers,soaked in water for 30 minutes
- For Marinade:
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
To marinate:Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside. Put salmon chunks in plastic container. Add marinade mixture and mix. Cover and marinate for 2-3 hours.
Thread marinated salmon on to bamboo skewers alternated with onion. Wrap salmon chunks with a stripped bacon. Put skewers on ovenproof baking dish and set aside for 30 minutes.
Preheat turbo oven to 400°F(205°C). Arrange ovenproof baking dish on high grill rack of turbo oven. Cover and cook for 15 minutes,turning over once after 5 minutes. At the last 5 cooking minutes,turn turbo oven off and grill skewers until browned. Serve oven baked salmon hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe