Quick and Easy Vegetarian Pizza2012-06-17
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Quick and easy vegetarian pizza. Delicious vegetarian pizza baked in oven.Very easy!
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 package refrigerated ready-to-bake pizza crust dough(10 ounces)
- 5¼ oz (160 g) part-skim mozzarella cheese,shredded
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian dreesing
Preheat oven to 400°F (200 C).
In small saucepan,heat oil. Add garlic and cook over medium heat,stirring frequently,until golden,about 1 min,set aside.
Spray 12-inch round pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray;fit pizza crust dough into pan. Using a pastry brush,brush garlic-oil mixture evenly over dough,leaving ½ inch of outer edge of dough uncovered. Sprinkle oiled surface of dough with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10 min.
In small bowl,combine Parmesan cheese,parsley, spinach,Italian dressing,and oregano. Remove pizza from oven and drop ricotta cheese by 8 rounded tablespoons in a circular pattern onto pizza. Sprinkle pizza with Parmesan cheese mixture.
Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted,10-15 min. Cut into 8 equal slices.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe