Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Ravioli2015-09-29
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 9:00 h
- Ready In : 9:10 h
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 pound (480 g) beef stew meat,cubed
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 8 oz (240 g) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry red wine
- 9 oz (270 g) package cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 1/2 cups (370 g) frozen green beans,thawed
- 1 ½ teaspoons instant beef bouillon granules
In a slow cooker,combine onion,green beans and garlic. Sprinkle quick-cooking tapioca over vegetables. Add cubed beef. Stir in tomato sauce and beef bouillon.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-9 hours.
Switch slow cooker to high-heat setting. Stir in cheese-filled ravioli. Cover slow cooker and cook for a further 20 minutes. Stir in fresh herbs.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe