- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 40 appetizers
- Servings: 20
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Antipasto kabobs is an excellent Italian appetizer. Yummy!!!
- 1 package( 9 oz(270 g)) cheese tortellini,cooked
- 40 pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 40 large pitted ripe black olives
- 3/4 cup(180 g) Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices salami,cut into halves
Drain cooked tortellini and rinse under cold water.
In a resealable plastic bag,combine cooked tortellini,olives and Italian salad dressing. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard dressing. Onto each short skewer,thread a stuffed green olive,pepperoni,tortellini,salami and black olive.
Serve antipasto kabobs immediately.