Bacon Wrapped Crab-Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers2013-12-29
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
Bacon wrapped crab-stuffed jalapeno poppers. Crab-stuffed jalapenos baked in oven.Very delicious!
- 2 dozen jalapeno peppers,stems removed,seeded
- 6 oz (180 g) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz (240 g) crab meat,chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese,shredded
- 12 turkey bacon strips,halved
In a small mixing bowl,combine cream cheese,Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Beat until well blended.
Stir in crab meat and shredded cheddar cheese. Transfer crab mixture to a resealable plastic bag.
Cut a small hall in a corner of the bag. Pipe filling into jalapenos.
Wrap each jalapeno with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpick. Place stuffed jalapenos on ungreased baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 350°F(170°C).
Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until peppers are crisp tender. Serve crab- stuffed jalapenos hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe