Baked Asian Meatballs
- Servings : 4-5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 8 oz (240 g) ground beef
- 8 oz (240 g) ground pork
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 egg,beaten
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 green onions,finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- For Sauce:
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plum sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
In a large mixing bowl,combine ground meats,bread crumbs,oyster sauce,green onions and Dijon mustard. Using dampened hands,shape into 1-inch(2.5 cm) meatballs.
Arrange meatballs on foil-lined baking sheet.
Preheat convection oven to 375ºF(180°C).
Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Meanwhile,in a small saucepan,combine all sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,then reduce heat to medium and simmer,stirring occasionally,for 10 minutes.
Arrange baked Asian meatballs in serving dish. Pour sauce over top and enjoy!