Baked Oysters with Bacon and Parmesan Cheese2021-09-16
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Ready In: 45m
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat1.4 g
Are you looking form more easy and yummy dinner recipes? We have a big collection of them, please check it out-Dinner
Baked Oysters with Bacon and Parmesan Cheese
- 24 large raw oysters, chucked and drained
- Oyster sauce(recipe follows)
- 2 pounds (960 g) fresh spinach, blanches and squeezed
- 12 strips bacon, cooked until crisp,well drained and crumbled
- grated Parmesan cheese
- paprika to taste
- For Oyster Sauce:
- 2 cups (500 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3-4 dashes hot red pepper
- lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
Lightly grease shallow baking dish. Arrange oysters in single layer and top with Oyster sauce, then spinach and bacon strips. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, covering spinach completely. Dust lightly with paprika.
Bake uncovered until cheese begin brown and bubble, about 10-15 minutes.
For Oyster Sauce: Combine all ingredients in mixer. Mix well.
Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste. Pour mixture onto baked oysters.