Baked Parmesan Potatoes
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Ready In: 60m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups (500 g) half-and-half
- 1 cup (250 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme,chopped
- 2-3 medium russet potatoes,peeled and thinly sliced
Preheat your oven to 400 F (200 C) . Grease a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.Set aside.
In a mixing bowl,combine garlic,onion,half-and-half,1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese,salt.black pepper and thyme. Mix well and set aside.
Place 7-8 potato slices into each greased muffin tin. Pour over half-and-half mixture (do not overfill). Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until Parmesan cheese is golden brown, and the liquid has absorbed into the potatoes. Remove baked Parmesan potatoes from the oven. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.