- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Beer-battered shrimp.Delicious appetizer,one of my favorite shrimp recipes!
- 1/3 cup(80 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(80 ml) beer
- 1 egg white beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup(180 g) breadcrumbs,finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(60 g) finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound raw shrimp,peeled,deveined,tails on
In a mixing bowl,combine all-purpose flour,beer,egg white and half of salt. Stir well.
In another mixing bowl,combine breadcrumbs,pecans,black pepper and remaining salt. Stir well.
Dip shrimp in breadcrumb mixture,then in egg mixture,then in breadcrumbs again. Turn well to coat.
Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 450ºF(225ºC).
Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Serve beer-battered shrimp hot.