- Cuisine: Russian
- Course: Breakfast, Cocktails, Dessert
- Skill Level: Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Blueberry-orange smoothie.Healthy and delicious mixed drink,child friendly.Simple&easy.
- 1 cup(250 g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- zest of 1/2 orange,grated
- 1 banana,peeled and sliced
- 1 cup(250 ml) milk
- 1 oz(30 g) natural yogurt
- chopped nuts for garnish
In a blender,combine sliced banana and blueberries. Blend until smooth.
Add yogurt and milk and blend again.
Pour mixture into glasses. Add grated orange zest and stir well. Garnish with a few fresh blueberries and chopped nuts.
Serve blueberry-orange smoothie immediately.
posted by Jenn J on April 10, 2017
Came out better then I could have thought. Made a fantastic meal!