Chicken and White Wine Stew
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1:30 h
- Ready In: 1:40 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Chicken and white wine stew.Very delicious chicken recipe.Fast&easy to make.
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 medium carrots,peeled and chopped
- 2 onions,peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 14 oz(420 g) can diced tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless,skinless chicken tights,cut into 1-inch(2,5 cm) cubes
- a handful of frozen peas,thawed
In a large pot,heat olive oil. Add carrots,onions,garlic and celery and sate for about 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in all-purpose flour and cubed chicken. Add remaining ingredients,except frozen peas. Stirring,bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,cover and simmer for about 1 hour,stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and continue simmer,uncovered,for another 30 minutes.
Stir in thawed peas before serving and heat through. Serve hot.