Chicken Wings Milanese
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(2.5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Chicken wings Milanese. Skillet fried chicken wings with vegetables. Very delicious appetizer.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken wings
- 1/3 teaspoon thyme
- 1 onion,peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots,scrubbed and diced
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and minced
- 19 oz (570 ml) canned tomatoes
- 2 cups (500 ml) commercial brown gravy
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add chicken wings and cook over medium heat,turning occasionally, for 5-7 minutes. Season with salt,freshly ground black pepper and thyme.
Add onion and carrots and cook for 3 minutes,stirring constantly. Add minced garlic and cook for additional 30 seconds.
Gently stir in tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile,prepare gravy according to package directions,pour into skillet and cover. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
Arrange chicken wings Milanese and vegetables on a serving dish. Coat with sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley.