- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Chicken wraps.Very tasty and easy chicken recipe.Ready in 15 minutes.
- 2/3 cup (180 ml) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard pepper
- 10 oz (300 g) cooked skinless,boneless chicken breast,diced
- 5 oz (150 g) iceberg lettuce,shredded
- 2 celery stalks,sliced
- 2 carrots,thinly sliced
- 8×8-inch-20 cm flour tortillas
In a mixing bowl,combine yogurt and mustard. Mix well and season with black pepper.
Stir in diced chicken and toss well until thoroughly coated.
In a separated bowl,combine lettuce,cucumber,celery and carrots. Mix well.
Fold a tortilla in half and in half again to make a cone that is easy to hold. Half-fill the tortilla pocket with salad mixture and top with chicken mixture.
Repeat with remaining tortillas,salad and chicken.
Serve chicken wraps at once.