Cooked Mushroom Ravioli
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0people rated this recipe
Cooked mushroom ravioli. Famous Italian ravioli with mushrooms and dry white wine.Very easy to cook!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (250 g) Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (1245 ml) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 g) baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- black pepper, coarse cracked and salt,to taste
In a small sauce pan,combine extra virgin olive oil and cremini mushrooms. Cook mushrooms,stirring, over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add minced shallots and garlic and for a further 2 minutes.
Add dry white wine and continue to cook until wine reduced by half. Add chicken broth,butter and thyme.Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer for a few minutes. Turn heat off and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl,combine fresh arugula leaves , truffle oil, lemon juice,salt and cracked black pepper. Toss and set aside.
In a 4quart (4L) pot,bring water to a boil. Add 16 mushroom ravioli and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Strain cooked ravioli. Transfer to 4 serving plates.
Pour 2-3 oz (60-90 ml) of reserved hot mushroom mixture. Top with arugula salad and garnish with freshly grated Parmesan.