Crab and Spinach Quiche
- Yield: 1
- Servings: 31-36
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 1:15 h
- Ready In: 1:30 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat21 g
Polyunsaturated Fat5.1 g
Crab and spinach Quiché. Delicious crab Quiché baked in oven. Very easy to make. You may also like Roasted Crabs, another tasty crab recipe roasted in an oven.
Crab and Spinach Quiché
- 2 unbaked pastry shells (9-inches(22.5 cm) each)
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups (375 ml) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1½ cups(375 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz(120 g) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 oz(180 g) canned crab meat, thawed,drained,flaked and cartilage removed
- 10 oz(300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Line each pastry shell with a heavy-duty foil.
Preheat oven to 400ºF (200º C).
Bake for 3 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for additional 5 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, milk, nutmeg, and seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
Combine cheeses and all-purpose flour. Mix well and add to egg mixture.
Stir in crab meat and chopped spinach. Pour into pastry shells.
Preheat oven to 350ºF(175ºF).
Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.