Crock Pot Honey-Soy Chicken Thighs Recipe2022-07-14
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat1.2 g
Crock pot honey-soy chicken thighs recipe. Chicken thighs with honey, soy sauce, and tomato paste cooked in a crock pot. Serve cooked honey-soy chicken thighs over cooked rice or mashed potatoes.
This crock pot recipe contains nine ingredients-low-sodium soy sauce, chicken thighs, honey (use clear honey), water, tomato paste, ginger, black pepper, garlic, and green onions.
You can also prepare this recipe, using boneless and skinless chicken breasts, dry white wine, soy sauce, and honey. More detailed information is here.
How to Make Crock Pot Honey-Soy Chicken Thighs
The following recipe is perfect for those who have busy schedules and need to come home to a hot meal. With just a few ingredients and a Crock Pot, you can make this delicious dish. This recipe is so easy that it only has four steps.
1) Place the chicken thighs in the crock pot and pour honey on them, then pour soy sauce on them.
2) Add garlic cloves, tomato pasta salt, pepper, and soy sauce mixture to the crock pot and cook for 8 hours or until fully cooked
3) Serve with rice or noodles
Crock Pot Honey-Soy Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) clear honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- chopped green onion
Place chicken thighs in the crock pot.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except chopped green onions. Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Close the crock pot and cook in a low-heat setting for 6 hours.
Turn off the crock pot and open the lid. Stir the chicken mixture well and transfer to serving plates. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve over the cooked rice.