Slow Cooker Honey-Soy Chicken
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.1 / 5)
20 People rated this recipe
- 1 ½ pounds (1.44 kg) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 g) chopped fresh green onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) clear honey
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
In a small mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients,except honey. Mix well and pour over chicken in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-6 hours,
Remove cooked chicken breasts from slow cooker,reserving cooking liquid. Brush cooked chicken with honey. Pour reserved sauce over chicken and serve.