Crock Pot Roasted Red Pepper Chili Recipe2022-10-12
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.4 g
Crock pot roasted red pepper chili recipe. Ground beef with white beans, vegetables, and spices cooked in a crock pot. Very easy and delicious chili! This recipe adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/slow-cooker-roasted-red-pepper-chili/
You may also like Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
Crock Pot Roasted Red Pepper Chili Recipe
- 1½ pounds (720 g) lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 17 oz (510 ml) jar roasted pepper, drained and chopped
- 28 oz (840 ml) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 23 oz (690 ml) tomato sauce
- 19 oz (570 ml) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- balsamic vinegar
Heat a large pan over the medium heat. Add ground beef and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and no pink remains.
Remove cooked beef from the pan, drain any grease, then transfer meat to a slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients, except balsamic vinegar, and mix well.
Close the cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
Turn off the crock pot and open the lid. Stir in balsamic vinegar. Season with salt, to taste.
Transfer the chili to serving plates. Serve hot.