Crock Pot Turkey Chili Recipe2022-12-12
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat1.4 g
Crock pot turkey chili recipe. Learn how to cook the best turkey chili in a slow cooker. Very easy and yummy! This recipe adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/slow-cooker-smoky-turkey-chili-freezer-slow-cooker/
Crock Pot Turkey Chili Recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 11 oz (330 ml) can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 choptle pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 19 oz (570ml) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (250 ml) chicken stock
- 15 oz (450 ml) can diced tomatoes, undained
- 15 oz (450 ml) tomato sauce
- chopped green onions, for garnish
In a 6-quart (6 l) crock pot, combine all ingredients, except green onions. Stir well.
Close the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 8 hours.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Stir the chili well before serving. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve hot.