Easy Italian Chicken Breast in Slow Cooker
- Yield : 4 serving plates
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 1/2 of medium-size head cabbage,cut into wedges
- 1 yellow onion,sliced and separated into ring
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms,drained
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 pounds (960 g) meaty chicken pieces(breasts halves)skin removed
- 2 cups (500 ml) purchased meatless spaghetti sauce
In slow cooker, combine cabbage wedges, onion, and mushrooms. Sprinkle tapioca over vegetables. Arrange chicken breasts on vegetables. Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken breasts.
Cover slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3 hours.
Transfer Italian chicken breast to a serving plate. Serve immediately.