Easy Rainbow Sangria
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Easy rainbow sangria.Delicious alcoholic mixed drink made from fresh fruits.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) chilled dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups (2 kg) diced rainbow fruits such as strawberries , cantaloupe , ,oranges , pineapple , kiwi , blueberries , red grapes , blackberries
- 2 oz (60 ml) brandy
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Club Soda
In a pitcher,combine dry white wine,clear honey,and lime juice. Stir well and set aside.
Add diced fruits to your serving glasses in your desired color order. Pour wine mixture over diced fruits until fruits are covered. Top with brandy and Club Soda. Serve immediately.