Fried Carrabba’s Champagne Chicken
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Fried Carrabba’s champagne chicken.Fried chicken cutlets with Parmesan cheese,mushrooms and champagne and served with delicious homemade sauce!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 thin boneless and skinless chicken cutlets
- 1/3 cup (80 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) champagne
- 2/3 cup (160 g) heavy cream
- kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
In a small mixing bowl,combine all-purpose flour,salt,black pepper and grated Parmesan. Whisk well and set aside.
Rinse chicken cutlets under fresh cold water. Dredge them thoroughly in the flour mixture, until well coated.
In a large nonstick skillet,heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Working in a batches,cook chicken until browned for about 3 minutes per side.
Remove cooked chicken from the skillet and cover with aluminum foil. Keep warm in the oven while you prepare the sauce.
Using a wooden spatula,scrape up the browned bits from the pan. Add champagne and sliced mushrooms to the pan. Stir in heavy cream, kosher salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and tarragon. Cook,stirring, until sauce thickens to a creamy consistency.
Serve cooked chicken with creamy sauce and fried potatoes or cooked pasta.