Fried Chicken Breasts and Vegetables in Rose Sauce
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 60m
- Ready In: 1:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Fried chicken breasts and vegetables in rose sauce.Very delicious!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1½ pounds(720 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rose wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup frozen artichoke hearts,partially thawed
- dash of black pepper
In nonstick skillet combine together oil and margarine. Heat over medium heat.
Add chicken breasts and sauté until lightly browned on all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer fried chicken breasts to a plate.
In the same skillet sauté onion until softened. Add mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes longer. Stir in wine and chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low. Add fried chicken breasts. Cover and simmer until tender,about 40 minutes. Add artichoke hearts. Simmer for 3 minutes