Fried Veal Chops
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
3people rated this recipe
Fried veal chops. Skillet fried veal chops. Very easy and delicious.
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 loin veal chops
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg,beaten and diluted with 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
In mixing bowl,combine bread crumbs,parsley,oregano and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
Sprinkle veal chops with salt and black pepper,dip into the beaten egg and roll in the crumb mixture.
Heat vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet. Add veal chops and fry until tender for 10-15 minutes,turning occasionally. Serve fried veal chops hot.