Grilled Goat Cheese Baguettes
- Yield : 32 pieces
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Grilled goat cheese baguettes.This is very simple and tasty appetizer.Just split baguette lengthwise,grill and fill with goat cheese,combined with herbs.
- 4 oz (120 g) soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 baguette,halved lenghwise
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
In a small mixing bowl,combine goat cheese,parsley and rosemary. Mix well and set aside.
Lightly brash baguette halves with olive oil. Grill,turning once,until light golden.
Remove grilled baguette from the grill. Spread evenly cheese mixture onto baguette halves. Cut into slices about 3/4 inch (2 cm) wide. Serve warm.