Grilled Mexican Burgers
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 7 oz (210 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 large plum tomatoes,blanched,peeled,seeded,and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon green chili,seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
Preheat gas grill or charcoal grill on high for 10 min.
In mixing bowl combine all ingredients,mixing well. Shape beef mixture into two equal patties.
Arrange patties on rack and cook until medium-rare,3-4 minutes on each side,or until done to taste.
Serve grilled Mexican burgers with Taco chips,tossed salad,cooked wax beans. Use light beer as a drink for grilled Mexican burgers.