Grilled Peach-Slathered Chicken Wings2014-04-20
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
- 3-4 cloves garlic,peeled and smashed
- 1 stalk ginger(3-inches-7.5 cm),peeled and cut into small pieces
- 10 oz (300 ml) peach preserves
- 1 cup (250 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 pounds (1.5 kg) chicken wings with some drumsticks mixed
In a food processor,combine garlic and ginger and process until finely chopped. Add peaches,soy sauce and red pepper flakes and process until smooth. Set peach mixture aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (180°C).
Pat dry chicken wings with paper towel. Season with salt.
Cook on preheated grill,basting with peach sauce and turning occasionally,until well browned. Serve hot with remaining peach sauce.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe