Grilled Peach-Slathered Chicken Wings
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Grilled peach-slathered chicken wings. Chicken wings with peach preserves and spices grilled on a gas grill. Very delicious appetizer!
- 3-4 cloves garlic,peeled and smashed
- 1 stalk ginger(3-inches-7.5 cm),peeled and cut into small pieces
- 10 oz (300 ml) peach preserves
- 1 cup (250 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 pounds (1.5 kg) chicken wings with some drumsticks mixed
In a food processor,combine garlic and ginger and process until finely chopped. Add peaches,soy sauce and red pepper flakes and process until smooth. Set peach mixture aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (180°C).
Pat dry chicken wings with paper towel. Season with salt.
Cook on preheated grill,basting with peach sauce and turning occasionally,until well browned. Serve hot with remaining peach sauce.