- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Horizo tortilla.This is traditional Spanish recipe,Easy and delicious!
- 1 potato,cooked in this skin,cooled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- half on onion,peeled and thinly sliced on the vertical
- 4 oz(120 g) soft horizo sausages,removed from casing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 4 large eggs,beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In a large nonstick skillet,heat olive oil over medium high heat.
Add cubed potato,onion and sausages. Cook,stirring,until sausages begins to brown and is cooked through(about 5 minutes). Season with salt and black pepper.
Pour beaten eggs over sausage mixture. Reduce heat to low,loosely cover and cook for additional 5 minutes. Sprinkle grated cheese evenly over top.
Place horizo mixture under preheated broiler until top is nicely browned. Cut into wedges and serve.