- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Irish coffee.This coffee recipe dedicated to all coffee lovers.
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Irish whiskey
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 cups (1.5 L) freshly brewed French roast coffee
In a chilled mixing bowl,combine whipping cream with granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until firm.
In six heat-proof wine glasses,pour 1 oz(30 ml) Irish whiskey,1 tablespoon of brown sugar and coffee. Stir well.
Gently place whipped cream on coffee and serve immediately.