Japanese Raspberry Punch
- Yield : 1 glass
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(2 / 5)
5people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Japanese raspberry punch. Sake-based alcoholic mixed drink.
- 1²⁄³ oz(50 ml) raspberry sake
- 2/3 oz (20 ml) raspberry liqueur
- 1 oz (30 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz (30 ml) raspberry puree
- 1/3 oz (10 ml) gomme syrup
- 1/3 oz (10 ml) champagne
Combine all ingredients, except champagne, in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a highball.
Top with champagne and a tiny layer of crushed ice. Garnish Japanese raspberry punch with fresh berries.