- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Lemon-yogurt cheesecake is delicious creamy Spanish dessert. Very easy to make.
- 10 oz(300g) vanilla cookies,grinded
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- pinch of nutmeg powder
- 3¹⁄³ oz(100 g) melted butter
- 1/2 cup(125 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 pound(240 g) Philadelphia cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(125 g) cream
- 3 cups(750 g) Greek yogurt
- fresh berries and cinnamon powder,to garnish
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
In a food processor,combine cookies,cinnamon powder,ginger and nutmeg. Process well.
In a mixing bowl,combine biscuit mixture and melted butter. Stir well.
Spread this mixture into glass cups and lightly press to be the base for your cheesecake.
In a mixing bowl,mix Philadelphia cheese until smooth. Stir in cream and sugar. Stir in Greek yogurt and lemon juice,it should be creamy but consistent.
Spread the mixture into glass cups. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and garnish with fresh raspberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.