- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer, Cocktails, Dessert
- Skill Level: Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 1
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.0 g
Mango-banana-orange smoothie. Delicious, healthy, and rich of vitamins mixed drink. Made from fresh fruits! You may also like Blueberry-Cranberry Smoothie, another healthy drink.
- 1 ripe mango. peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- freshly squeezed orange juice of 4 oranges
- 1/4-inch (0.5 cm) ginger
In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend well until smooth. Pour into cocktail glass.
Garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.