Mozzarella and Chicken Bagel
- Yield: 1 serving
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Mozzarella and chicken bagel. Delicious toasted bagel with mozzarella cheese, chicken, and vegetables.
- 1 sesame bagel
- 1½ tablespoons chicken sauce (from roasting chicken)
- 5 tablespoons roasted and shredded chicken meat
- 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 grilled slices of Asian ripe pear
- 1 onion ring
- 3 tomato slices
- 1 tablespoon Caesar dressing
Place 2 slices of mozzarella cheese on one side of bagel. Top with roasted yellow bell pepper.
On the other side ,spread the chicken sauce and top with roasted shredded chicken.
In an oven,toast both sides of bagel until golden brown and mozzarella cheese has melted. Pour Caesar dressing on the chicken and then place onion rind,tomato and pear slices.
Close bagel sandwich by quickly turning the mozzarella top over on top of the chicken half. Serve immediately.