Oven Baked Apples
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 4 large apples,cored,washed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried mixed fruits,chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh water
- whipped cream or vanilla yogurt(if desired)
With the tip of a knife,score the around the middle of each apple. Lay apples up in an oven proof casserole.
In a large bowl,combine together brown sugar and dried fruits. Divide fruits among the four apples.
Stuff the apples with fruit mixture. Pour water into bottom of casserole. Set Flavor Wave Turbo Oven temperature to 430°F(220°C).
Place casserole on rack and bake for 25-30 minutes. Oven baked apples are ready. Serve oven baked apples with whipped cream or vanilla yogurt.