Oven Baked Blueberry Puff2015-03-07
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 8 oz (240 g) package cream cheese,softened
- 1/3 cup (80 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- chopped almonds
- For Frosting:1 cup (250 g) powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blackberries
Grease a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Lay one whole pastry sheet onto a greased cookie sheet.
In a mixing bowl,combine softened cream cheese,granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Mix until well blended.
Spread cream cheese mixture on top of pastry sheet. Top with frozen blueberries.
Cut second pastry sheet into 10 long strips. Weave pastry strips on top of blueberries.
Preheat oven to 375 F (187C) . Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from the oven,set aside and let cool. Pipe the frosting on for a fancy effect and sprinkle with chopped almonds. Enjoy!