Oven Baked Chicken Casserole
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Ready In: 60m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 5 chicken tenderloins,cubed into 1-inch (2,5 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 g) uncooked instant rice
- 2 ¼ cups (560 ml) whole milk
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) can of cream chicken
- 1 ½ cups frozen broccoli florets,thawed
- 1 ¾ cups (310 g) extra sharp cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers,crushed
Preheat your oven to 375 F (190 C). Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except Ritz crackers. Toss well. Pour mixture into greased baking sheet an even layer.Sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers.
Bake in preheated oven,uncovered,for 40-50 minutes or until rice and chicken done. Serve immediately.