Oven Baked Chicken Thighs with Mustard Sauce
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Ready In: 50m
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup (125 g) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 g) pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
Preheat your oven to 450 F (225 C). Line baking sheet with two layers of aluminum foil.
In a small mixing bowl,combine Dijon mustard,maple syrup,vinegar and seasoning. Mix well.
Place chicken thighs in a foil lined baking sheet. Pour Dijon mixture over chicken,then turn chicken around in the sauce.
Bake in preheated oven,uncovered,for 40 minutes or until chicken thighs are tender.
Remove baked chicken thighs from the oven,reserving cooking liquid.
Stir in cornstarch into reserved cooking liquid. Drizzle sauce over baked chicken thighs. Sprinkle chopped rosemary on top. Serve immediately.