Oven Baked Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 7 oz(210 g) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and crushed
- freshly squeezed lemon juice and zest of 1 lemon
- handful of flat leaf parsley,chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ pounds(750 g) shrimp,peeled and deveined
In an oven proof dish,combine butter,olive oil and crushed garlic.
Place on the low rack of halogen oven. Set temperature to 125º F(250ºC). Once butter start to melt,remove immediately.
Stir in lemon juice,zest and chopped parsley.Season to taste with black pepper. Add shrimp and toss well to coat.
Cover dish with a lid and place back to halogen oven. Cook at 380ºF(190ºC) for 10-15 minutes.
Garnish oven baked shrimp with parsley and serve hot.