Oven Baked Haddock2012-12-08
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
26 people rated this recipe
- 2 yeloow onions,peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped fresh celery
- 12 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 pounds (1.9 kg) boneless turkey breast
- 14 oz (420 ml) can nonfat chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine onion,celery,carrots and garlic in crock pot. Arrange turkey breasts on top of vegetable mixture.
Combine chicken broth,wine and seasonings in mixing bowl. Mix well. Pour broth mixture over turkey breasts.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5-7 hours. Serve slow cooker turkey breasts hot with cooked potatoes or rice.