Oven Baked Haddock2012-12-08
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 4 haddock or cod fillets,6 ounces(180 g) each
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons blood orange juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic,chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parsley,finely chopped
Preheat oven at 450°F( 230°C). Lightly grease with melted butter ovenproof baking dish. Arrange haddock in baking dish. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Fish can be nestled close to each other,but not overlapping. Sprinkle blood orange juice over fish. Combine melted butter and garlic in small pot. Mix and cook for 1 minute to temper. Remove from heat.
Add breadcrumbs and chopped parsley. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle mixture over haddock. Bake for 10 minutes or just until white juices start to run. Serve oven baked haddock hot.
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
25 people rated this recipe