Oven Baked Noodle Pudding
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 3 large eggs,separated
- 1/4 pound (120 g) unsalted butter,melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 pound (480 g) creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 pound (240 g) freshly cooked noodles,drained
- 1/2 cup soft fresh bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
In a small bowl,beat the egg yolks until light. Add melted butter and granulated sugar and and mix well. Fold in cottage cheese,sour cream and noodles.
In another small bowl,beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into the noodle mixture. Place in a buttered casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter. bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.