Oven Baked Turkey Meatballs
- Servings : 17
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This recipe adapted from http://sweetpeasandsaffron.com
- 1 pound (480 g) ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4-5 slices prosciutto,sliced into strips
Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C). Place wire rack on a baking sheet.
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except prosciutto. Mix well. Form 1 ½ tablespoons turkey mixture into meatballs. Roll gently with prosciutto slice.
Arrange prosciutto wrapped meatballs on seam down on the wire rack. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes,rotating pans halfway through cook time.
Serve baked turkey meatballs over cooked pasta/