Oven Cooked Chicken in Soy Sauce2020-11-24
- Yield: 2 servings
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Oven cooked chicken in soy sauce. Marinated chicken legs cooked in a halogen (turbo) oven.
- 2 large chicken legs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and finely chopped
- 2 thick slices of fresh ginger,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 spring onions,coarsely chopped
- large pinch of Chinese five-spice powder
Arrange chicken legs in a large, flat dish and grind on plenty of black pepper. Add remaining ingredients, except sesame oil and spring onions. Toss well and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
Place marinated chicken legs in turbo oven near the top. Cook at 400 °F (199 °C) for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
Drizzle over sesame oil, sprinkle with chopped spring onions. Serve oven cooked chicken with cooked rice.