Oven Cooked Chicken in Soy Sauce
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Oven cooked chicken in soy sauce.Marinated chicken legs cooked in halogen (turbo) oven.
- 2 large chicken legs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and finely chopped
- 2 thick slices of fresh ginger,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 spring onions,coarsely chopped
- large pinch of Chinese five-spice powder
Arrange chicken legs in a large,flat dish and grind on plenty of black pepper. Add remaining ingredients,except sesame oil and spring onions. Toss well and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
Place marinated chicken legs in turbo oven near the top. Cook at 400°F (199°C) for 15-20 minutes,turning once.
Drizzle over sesame oil,sprinkle with chopped spring onions. Serve oven cooked chicken with cooked rice.