Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Yield : 4 serving plates
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
68people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless beef, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat vegetable oil in pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Working in batches, brown meat on all sides. Add all-purpose flour and stir well.
Stir in onion, garlic powder, sliced mushrooms, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the burner heat to high. When pressure cooker reaches high pressure, reduce heat to low. Set timer to cook for 20 minutes.
Remove pot from the heat.Stir in sour cream until well combined.
Serve hot over cooked noodles.