Pressure Cooker Four Cheeses Macaroni
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Ready In: 16m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Pressure cooker four cheeses macaroni. Elbow macaroni with four cheese,chicken broth and Dijon mustard cooked in pressure cooker. Use it as a side or main dish.
- 2 ¾ cups dry elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (500 ml) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded Fontina cheese
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese
- 2 oz (60 g) fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- garted Parmesan cheese,for serving
In a pressure cooker,combine macaroni, chicken broth,water,salt and olive oil. Mix well.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the burner heat to high pressure. When pressure cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set a timer to cook for 6 minutes.
Remove the pot from the heat. Carefully open pressure cooker.Do not drain. Stir in remaining ingredients,except Parmesan cheese. replace the cover and set aside for a few minutes to thicken and set up. Add more salt as needed.
Transfer macaroni and cheese to shallow bowl. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.