Pressure Cooker Salmon Steaks with Yogurt Tartar Sauce2016-01-24
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 15m
- YOGURT TARTAR SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Miracle Whip mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup (60 g) chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons capers,rinsed,drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper and 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 skin on salmon steaks
- 1 medium white onion,peeled and sliced into rings
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 lemons,one sliced and another one cut into wedges
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
For Yogurt Tartar Sauce:In a small mixing bowl,combine all sauce ingredients. Mix well. Refrigerate in airtight container for at least 1 hour before serving.
Place a trivet and steamer basket in pressure cooker. Arrange onion rings in overlapping pattern in the basket. Top with salmon steaks. Pour dry white wine over fish and sprinkle with dill. Season a little with sea salt and black pepper. Arrange lemon slices on the top of salmon steaks. Pour over the water. Set heat to high and bring liquid to a boil.Boil for 1 minute.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner heat to high. When pressure cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set timer to cook for 4 minutes.
Remove the pot from the heat. Open pressure cooker and carefully remove the basket. Discard lemon slices. Using a wooden spatula,transfer cooked salmon steaks to serving platter. Discard onions.
Serve hot with homemade yogurt tartar sauce.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe