- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Salsa nachos.Very delicious Mexican meal baked in oven.
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced canned green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cups tortilla cheeps
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese,divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
In a mixing bowl,combine salsa,chilies and green onions. Mix well.
Spread tortilla chips over baking dish (use 13-by 9 -inch-3L baking dish). Sprinkle tortilla chips with 1 cup of grated cheese.
Spoon salsa mixture over cheese and top with remaining 1 cup of grated cheese. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Bake salsa for 3-4 minutes,until cheese is bubbly. Top with cilantro and dollops of sour cream. Serve salsa nachos warm.