- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Shrimp salsa. Very easy and delicious meal.serve it as side or main dish.
- 8 oz (240 g) cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and puréed
- 1 ripe avocado,peeled and diced
- 2 tomatoes,peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper,seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
In a mixing bowl,combine shrimp,extra virgin olive oil and garlic. Toss well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate shrimp salsa for 1 hour.